Thailand Wedding Photography – Favourites
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Thailand wedding photography. We’re Liam and Stam, and we’re destination wedding photographers currently living in Thailand. Stam, a native to Thailand, and myself Liam, an expat from London, are so happy you’ve found our little corner of the web.Thailand is such a vibrant and fun location to get married, and we adore all of the weddings that we shoot here. Which is why we consider ourselves so lucky to spend the better part of each year living in this paradise.
Together, Stam and I have a good mixture of experience in the wedding photography industry, keen and local insights into different locations in Thailand, and a massive motivation to continue our journey as Thailand wedding photographers. With that, this is a space for those searching for the ins and outs of a Thailand wedding. Here, you’ll find Thailand wedding photography inspiration, guides on the best wedding venues in Thailand, important information about having a destination wedding in Thailand, as well as other useful information about this magical island. Have a gander at our Thailand wedding guide full of useful links. Alternatively, get in touch with us – we love meeting local and international couples in love!
A Comprehensive Guide to Thailand Wedding Photography
The Best Thailand Wedding Venues
- Top 7 Thailand Venues for a Luxury Destination Wedding
- 5 Exquisite Venues for your Thailand Destination Wedding
- Top 5 Locations for a Fabulous Destination Wedding
- Best Destination Wedding Photographs
Useful Information for your Thailand Wedding
Pre-Wedding Photography in Thailand
- Lali and Esson’s pre-wedding shoot at Cape Panwa, Phuket
- Angela and Kevin’s pre-wedding shoot at Westin Siray Bay Resort, Phuket
Thailand Wedding Photography by Liam and Stam
- Lianne and Tyrone’s wedding at Villa Aye, Phuket
- Michelle and James’s wedding at The Shanti, Phuket
- Victoria and Dean’s wedding at The Shanti, Phuket
- Arthur and Farida’s wedding at Sava Villas, Phuket
- Ash and Brent’s wedding at the Banyan Tree, Phuket
- Michelle and Toby’s wedding at Trisara Resort, Phuket
- Elon and Ellen’s wedding at La Colline, Phuket
- Martin and Socheata’s wedding at Cape Sienna, Phuket
- Liz and Ben’s wedding on Natai Beach, Phuket
- Bigi and Jon’s vow renewal wedding at Trisara, Phuket
- Natasha and Josh’s wedding at Twin Palms, Phuket
- Winston and Angie’s wedding at Bliss Beach Club, Phuket
- Nick and Katie’s wedding in Kamala, Phuket
- Mia and James’s wedding at Sri Panwa, Phuket
- Maisha and Saif’s wedding at Xana Beach Club, Phuket
- Bianca and Mattias’s wedding at Bann Chang Thai Villa, Phuket
- Tam and Raquel’s wedding at the Sri Panwa Hotel, Phuket
- Charisma and Tom’s wedding at the Surin Hotel, Phuket
- Jessica and Lincoln’s wedding at Sava Villas, Phuket
- Tina and Matt’s wedding at Amanpuri Villa, Phuket
- Robin and Jamee’s wedding at Banyan Tree Resort, Phuket
- Adam and Marvie’s wedding at Sri Panwa, Phuket
- Nick and Tarika’s ocean view wedding in Phuket
- Vicky and Gareth’s wedding at Trisara Luxury Resort, Phuket
- Hilary and Zaid’s wedding at Villa Baan Santisuk, Phuket
- Dave and Cookhie’s wedding at Sri Panwa Resort, Phuket
- Louise and Nills’s wedding at Sala Phuket Resort, Phuket
- Caroline and Ben’s wedding at Cape Sienna Hotel, Phuket
- Sarah and Simon’s wedding at St. Joseph’s Parish, Phuket
- Alana and Matt’s wedding in Trisara, Phuket
- Valen and Alex’s wedding at Baba Nest,Phuket
- Sunny and Danno’s wedding at Amatara Wellness Resort, Phuket
- Alex and Rob’s wedding at Layan Beach National Park
- Sarah and Pat’s wedding at Trisara Villa
- Sara and Pierre’s wedding at the Racamankha Boutique Hotel, Chiang Mai
- Tajel and Jaimal’s wedding at the Veranda Resort, Cha Am
- Deb and Raoul’s wedding at Baan Kilee, Koh Samui
- Kribs and Cian’s wedding at Ban Sairee Villas, Koh Samui
- Shyam and Valerie’s wedding at the Intercontinental Hotel, Koh Samui
- Helen and Nick’s wedding at the Conrad Hotel, Koh Samui
- Kym and Tom’s wedding at the YL Residence, Koh Samui
- Abi and David’s wedding at the YL Residence Hotel, Koh Samui
- Iris and Duncan’s wedding at The Conrad, Koh Samui
- Nicola and Francois’s wedding at Villa Ban Sairee, Koh Samui
- Leanne and Blake’s wedding at X2 Resort, Koh Samui
- Marcus and Lindsey’s wedding at Samujana Villas, Koh Samui
- Joanna and Harlan’s wedding at The Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, Koh Samui
- Arran and Daniella’s wedding at The Intercontinental Hotel, Koh Samui
- Nina and Guy’s wedding at InAsia Beach Villa, Koh Samui
- Brittney and Kevin’s wedding at The View, Koh Samui
- Gemma and Kris’s wedding at Pimalai Resort, Koh Lanta
- Amanda and Louis’s wedding at Chakrabongse, Bangkok
- Tim and Kristina’s wedding The Village, Coconut Island
- Jigna and Nikesh’s wedding at the Sheraton Resort, Hua Hin
Ko Phang Nga Bay
- Sarah and Ryan’s wedding at Salad Buri Resort, Ko Pha Ngan Beach
- Stephanie and Sean’s wedding at Sava Luxury Villas, Phang Nga
- Nellie and Steve’s wedding at Villa Baan Santisuk, Kamala
- Vicky and Lee’s wedding at Villa Baan Santisuk, Kamala
- Soo-Lin and Morgan’s wedding at Villa Torcello, Kamala Beach
- Gianna and Eddie’s elopement at Paresa Resort, Kamala
- Anneke and Michael’s wedding at Satis Beach Villa, Natai Beach
Featured Thailand Wedding Photography
Thailand Wedding Photography Awards
A Collection of our Best Photographs by Year
And for those interested in how it all began, take a look at The Start of our Journey as photographers in Phuket, Thailand.
Then, here are a few additional bits of information to help you plan your perfect Thailand wedding:
Wedding Suppliers in Thailand
Excellent wedding planners based in Koh Samui who’ve been featured in a number of high-esteemed publications. They’ve been successfully planning weddings since 2009, and know just how to turn your big day into something special.
Wedding planners with bases in Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai, and Bangkok. They too have been featured in a number of luxury magazines for their great service.
This wedding planning company in Phuket started their journey in 2006, and since have been providing a reliable and great service for those tying the knot. They’ve got useful connections within the industry, and can assist you in finding great beach wedding packages as well as high quality rental equipment.
Based initially in Phuket, Luxury Events Phuket has been successfully planning weddings since 2008. Now, they have the capabilities of planning your dream wedding throughout Thailand as well as internationally.
Arguably the most popular florist in Thailand, IAMFLOWER has been organizing beautiful flower arrangements for weddings since 2008. They’ve proven their skills by being published in several prestigious publications, and have great connections with vendors in the wedding industry worldwide.
Sound and Lighting
For all of your sound and lighting needs, Charlie Lighting not only has everything you need for hire, but also professional technicians to assist you.
And last but not least, here are a few fun things to do in Thailand:
Beach Bars & Restaurants in Thailand
- Catch Beach Club: A trendy beach bar with sun beds, cabanas, great food, DJ’s, and events. They also offer cruises and a boutique with swimwear and accessories.
- Dream Beach Club: Found alongside the Layan Beach, this beach club is a luxury spot with loungers, food, entertainment, and organized parties.
- Suay restaurant: Described as “Thai cuisine with a twist”, chef Tammasak always impresses with bold and delicious dishes.
- Beach Republic: A collection of 42 private pool villas, penthouses, and suites, Beach Republic is not only luxury accommodation but also a high end dining experience. Enjoy a bite or a drink poolside and stare out at the gorgeous Gulf of Thailand.
- Le Bua rooftop bar: At a height of 820 feet, Le Bua (Sky Bar) resembles that of cloud nine. It’s one of the highest rooftop bars in the world, and offers incredible views, and magnificently creative cocktails.
- Banyan Tree rooftop bar: The Bayan Tree rooftop bar can be found on the 21st floor inside the Banyan Tree Resort. Complimented with a pool and exquisite views of Bangkok, drinks at this rooftop spot is a must.
9 Must-Do Day Trips & Activities in Thailand
- Elephant Sanctuary Phuket: A spacious 30 acres of lush greenery built for the rehabilitation of elephants. This sanctuary allows guests to marvel and appreciate these beautiful animals in their new and happy home.
- Khao Sok National Park: A place where “nature meets adventure,” this national park is a haven for vacationers. Witness elephants, go trekking in the forest, appreciate the rainforest, and enjoy an afternoon of canoeing.
- Big Buddha Phuket: A grand and majestic statue of Buddha standing at almost 26 meters wide, 45 meters tall, and weighing an astonishing 125 tons per 2,500 square meter. Find the statue on top of Mount. Nagakerd in Phuket for an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Big Buddha Koh Samui: This golden statue was built in 1972 and can be found on a small, rocky island. It is a symbol of purity and enlightenment and is one of the main attractions in Koh Samui.
- Naka Weekend Market Phuket: Enjoy a leisurely walk on Chao Fa West Road in Phuket on any given weekend to experience the Naka Market. Here, you’ll find a number of second hand goods, local food, and other interesting gems.
- Flower Market Bangkok: In the evenings, around 20:00, you can find a seemingly endless road of fresh flowers of all colors for sale. And for an even better experience, arrive around 03:00 to find dozens of new flowers being delivered from neighboring provinces by trucks and boats.
- Floating Markets Bangkok: These are boats filled with fresh tropical fruit, vegetables, and local cuisine for tourists and locals to enjoy. For the ultimate experience, try the guided boat tour of Damnoen Saduak market.
- Reclining Buddha Bangkok: Also known as Wat Pho, the Reclining Buddha is a Buddhist temple on Rattanakosin Island in Bangkok. This temple holds the largest collection of Buddha images in Thailand, and has a 46-meter long reclining Buddha statue.
- Five Islands Koh Samui: The Five Islands is a Thai culinary experience that includes a long-tail boat ride to the Five Islands. This is a famous tour, as you’ll be given access to restricted nesting grounds for Swiftlet swallows. These bird’s nests hold a considerable amount of nutritional value, and is served as a high-priced soup in Hong Kong. Upon return, a luxury meal will be prepared for you at the Five Islands Restaurant on the beach.
So, are you ready to experience the beauty and culturally diverse island of Thailand?
We hope you’ve found tons of inspiration from our Thailand wedding photography, wedding tips and tricks, as well as our compact yet comprehensive guide to visiting Thailand.
Happy wedding planning!
To view our images Just click or swipe on the right or left side of the image slideshow to view the next photograph
Feeling overwhelmed trying to find your wedding photographer? Just send us an email at [email protected] to receive our free guide that breaks the process down into 7 simple steps for you.